Context - I recently challenged myself as a designer to improve the online presence of a high-profile brand and chose BMW due to its reputation for innovation and design philosophy. Through a thorough analysis of the website, I identified several areas for improvement in navigation, user interface, and visual design.
I created several concepts using wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, paying careful attention to user experience and visual design.
The design challenge allowed me to showcase my design process and demonstrate the vital role design plays in enhancing a brand's online presence.
1. Discover - Annotating all responsive states of the existing website for key user problems and pain points.
2. Discover - Observing what the competitors are doing better and what they are not doing better.
3. Discover - Collation of inspiration for Moodboard, cosisting of style, structures, menu systems etc.
4. Define - A few examples of Mid-Fidelity wireframe solutions focusing on approaching key problems.
5. Develop - Designing fully crafted solutions from wireframe state to a fully-fledged design.
6. Delivery - Showing a comparison of the old website design versus the new design as shown from (left to right).
7. Delivery - Final solution presented cover areas of solutions that cover key user problems & pain points.